(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Are you currently following a renal diet or planning to in the near future?
Are you looking for an easy way to make delicious kidney-healthy foods?
This book, The Complete Renal Diet Cookbook for Beginners: The Ultimate Guide with Healthy and Delicious Low Sodium, Low Potassium and Low Phosphorus Recipes to Manage Your Kidney Disease, has been created with you in mind, so that finding success with the renal diet comes easy.
Inside, you will learn all the things about the Renal Diet, the science behind the kidneys, including:
- The Do’s and Don’t’s of the diet
- What foods to avoid and what to limit and what to control
- How to be vigilant when it comes to buying food
- Understanding how specific minerals affect the kidneys
- Understanding how your kidney works
- Tips and tricks of taking care of your kidneys
You are also provided a 30-days’ worth of Renal Diet approved recipes that’s complete with caloric count and sodium count for each recipe.
Examples of Mouth-watering Recipes Included are:
- Pear, Chicken and Almond Garden Salad
- Chicken Penne Pesto
- Poppy Seed-Lemon Dressing on Winter Fruit Salad
- Bell Pepper ‘n Garlic Medley on Sea Bass
- Dijon Mustard and Lime Marinated Shrimp
- Quick Thai Chicken and Vegetable Curry
- Choco-Chip Cookies with Walnuts and Oatmeal
- Deliciously Good Tuna Dip
Get Your Copy NOW!